Monday, March 11, 2013

#5 Pipeline Project - Snow White and Rose Red

The day of shooting was fantastic! I loved working on the set behind the scenes! It was quite the learning process. Since I didn't have a camera, I was there to fix props, assist the director, help apply fake blood and hair! It was great. We had some kinks, but I think that's pretty normal for such a large project. We worked them out pretty nicely. I'm very pleased with the results. 
I'm the smart lady who didn't bring a camera for the day! So I've chosen photographs that show off the props and things that the set design crew made!

Sarah Brevick took these photos: 







Here are some of the photos that Palmer Pattison took:





In these photos you can see some of the props better! Great job everyone! Our hardwork is starting to pay off. And a big thanks to the wonderful actors and actresses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment