Monday, February 11, 2013

#5 Menagerie - D4M - Set Process

Hello! I'm going to take you through some of the process I went through in building the mini- set.

As I was building the set, I was using whatever I had. I stole my living room table for the main floor, a cardboard box became the second level, Bristol board and tracing paper pads became my walls. I stacked items up to create a base for some of the objects like the fan. 




I found that as I was going along, my composition changed frequently.  It needed to change in order to fit the bill. I found some solutions worked better than others.  I kept adding materials and trying different things until I was happy with the result. I mainly used hot glue for attaching and configuring my pieces. After much rearranging I finally am starting to see the end of the tunnel!








No comments:

Post a Comment