Saturday, November 23, 2013

Medicine Man

For this video project, we had to make a music video. I chose "Medicine Man" by the Hush Sound. I was really excited to do the makeup and costumes for this. After spending hours getting ready and filming, all the video footage was lost! I still have some still shots I took on my camera I can show you. 

Here are some shots of me getting the actresses ready:




Here is a shot of the set before it was cleared:


The actresses:




I was pretty upset I lost all that footage, wasting everyone's time. I am glad I still have some stills from the shoot.

I'm not entirely pleased with the makeup I did. I have elements from each look that I think are strong and working, but the look as a whole isn't work, too much needs to be fixed. Part of this issue was a time constraint. I didn't realize how long it takes to do makeup like this, by myself, for three people. This was definitely a HUGE learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment