Monday, January 21, 2013

#2 Menagerie - Design for Media

I've further developed my ideas for the Menagerie project.

I decided that creating 1 person from each decade was too broad and specifically in terms of fashion, etc. many different styles encompass each decade. With this in mind, I went further and chose to focus on 1930's Hollywood Glamour. I find the depiction of beauty in this era quite intriguing and dramatic. I'll be creating multiple characters (male and female) from this era and really focus on the aesthetics of this style. Again, hoping to create them in 3D.


 Here I have a sketch of my good ol' cowboys. I'm really focusing on shape orientation for this piece. Obviously character designs still need to be ironed out and such. These characters will be quite fun to build in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment